Orthopaedics & Soft Tissue Surgery
Orthopaedic and Soft Tissue Surgery referrals are seen by Horatio Marchis PGCertSAS MRCVS.
Horatio is available to support you with no obligation and free advice including x ray and laboratory results interpretation.
Hip replacements can also be performed at Lime Trees Vets in conjunction with Tom Gilding BVSc BSc CertSAS MRCVS.
- Cruciate ligament rupture (by TTA, TPLO, and lateral suture techniques)
- Patella (knee cap) luxation
- All fracture repairs
- Hip dysplasia treatment and prevention
- Lameness investigation
- Shoulder and elbow conditons including dysplasia, OCD, muscle, tendon and ligament disease
- Achilles tendon injury
- Spinal disease investigation and surgery.
- Angular limb deformities
- Joint luxations
- Total Hip Replacements
- Chest surgery including pericardial strips, pyothorax management, vascular ring anomalies such as PRAA, PDA, oesophageal foreign body removal (surgical and endoscopic), diaphragmatic herniation and lung lobectomy.
- Abdominal surgery including urinary incontinence investigation and treatment, gastric dilation and volvulus (GDV) treatment and prevention, pyloric stenosis correction, abdominal tumour treatment, kidney disease, prostate disease, gastrointestinal disease, liver disease
- Skin and wound reconstruction for traumatic and cancer cases
- Oral cancer removal and reconstruction
- Perineal hernia repair
- Laryngeal paralysis correction via tieback
- Overlong soft palate correction.
- Stenotic naral correction
- Hard and soft palate reconstruction.
- Entropion/ Ectropion (eyelid abnormality) surgery
- Dystichiasis correction
- Ear surgery e.g. TECA/LBO, Lateral wall resections and vertical canal ablations.
- Screw tail correction
- Cherry eye correction
- Anal saculectomy
- Rectal surgery and neoplasia treatment
Nice, clean, welcoming and very reasonably priced vets. My dog Kit came here for surgery following breaking her leg in two places & also ligament damage. The people were lovely I had no worries on leaving her in their capable hands. I could call anytime of the day or night to see how she was doing. Would not hesitate to use them again. Many thanks.